Wednesday, September 24, 2008

diy wednesday

i just looked at my delicious links (check them out if you want some major wedding chaos) and realized i had a bunch of DIY projects i have collected for a while. i think they should be shared! so from now on, every wednesday is a DIY wednesday. if I can remember.

these envelopes and eco-friendly invitations were just featured on etsy wedding, one of my favorite blogs. reinked's etsy shop is full of unique envelopes made out of old maps, magazines, etc!



me, being a very optimistic DIY-er, found this tutorial online that gives great directions on how to DIY your own map/wrapping paper/paper bag invitations! I love it.

3 comments:

bethany actually said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bethany actually said...

Sorry, screwed up the previous comment. :-)

I am glad you liked my envelope-making guest post on Brenda's blog!

What he ate, what I ate. said...

i adore reinked! i thought about using vintage bridal magazines as my envelopes for save the dates. sadly, the idea was vetoed by my traditionally-minded mother. boo!