Friday, September 26, 2008

the starfish spotlight: kittychen couture


Every once in a while, I'd like to highlight a relatively undiscovered wedding find that I've found to be so amazing that it needs a bit of publicity! For the first "starfish spotlight," I want to show you where I would have gotten my dress if I hadn't happened on it in Austin. While not really well known, I think Kittychen Couture is fabulous. She's based in California and designs some of the most uniquely romantic dresses I've come across. Priced in what I consider to be a very affordable range, I think Kittychen gives brides the opportunity to look amazing and very un-cookie cutter for a great price. Go check out more of her styles when you get a chance!

2 comments:

julie said...

hey! thanks so much for the comment on my blog and CONGRATS on your engagement ! Planning is so much fun I know you will love it as much as I have. That is so cool that you know all about Austin and met my photographer! good luck with everything ;)

Bad Kid Productions said...

OMG those are hawt! If I didn't have a dress already, I'd be allll over that business! thanks!