Monday, August 31, 2009

cake vs. cupcakes


My favorite weddings are the events that are true reflections of the couple, incorporating their personalities into every detail. Well, if you know me, you know that I'm obsessed with two things: koozies and cupcakes. I've already designed our koozies, so those are definitely making an appearance at our cocktail hour, but I'm not sure about the cupcakes. I'm torn between a traditional cake versus cupcakes because I don't want to lose out on the tradition of the big wedding cake. However, cupcakes are very "in" right now, and I'm a cupcake lover... so I'm leaning more towards the little guys.

Just how obsessed with cupcakes am I? Well, here's a list of just a few cupcakeries I've frequented over the years (they're spread throughout the country, so there might be one in your area!)

Hey! Cupcake, Magnolia Bakery, Sugar Mama's Bakeshop (their key lime cupcake is my all time favorite), Nostalgia Cupcakes (we will most likely use them for our wedding), Hello Cupcake, Sprinkles

No comments: