Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the starfish spotlight: delicious links

No, I'm not talking about yummy sausages, I'm talking about delicious, i.e. the most amazing wedding/daily life tool I've ever come across! delicious is a self described 'social network for bookmarks,' meaning you can share your links with people easily. Basically, whenever I get inspired or see something I love on the internet, I click my handy delicious button on my toolbar (easily download for any browser) and tag it under whatever category I choose. I have a ton of things filed under categories from hair to honeymoon and inspiration to cupcakes. If you're brave, check out my delicious account... but beware, there might be too much information for you to handle! My delicious account is kind of what my room looks like now... yikes. I need to organize both.

1 comment:

Lionel Messi said...

טוב תודה לך נושא יותר נפלא